frequently asked questions
What technologies and brands do you use?
I have a use case but i am not sure if it's feasible
How much does IT cost?
What type of spectral band do you work with?
Historically, we work with thermal infrared imagers (7-14um thermal infrared). However, our know-how also extends to the visible spectrum, the near and medium infrared. Generally speaking, we like to think differently. Let us know your needs and we will find the most appropriate wavelength(s) for the events you wish to detect.
What minimal and maximal temperatures Can you measure?
Can we see through walls?
How far can a thermal imaging camera see?
– the field of view (the narrower the field of view, the further away you can see)
– sensor resolution (for a given field of view, a more resolved imager will identify more detail)
– sensitivity (the more sensitive the sensor, the more a distant temperature source will differ from noise)
What are the main characteristics of the thermal infrared spectral band?
– day and night vision
– no active source (as with near infrared which requires scene illumination)
– non-contact temperature measurement
– non-destructive control
ABOUT JOHNSON's CRITERIA
Still have unanswered questions?
We will be glad to answer your questions by mail!